Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brave New World....

Welcome to Cucina Collectiva.... this is a brave new world for both us of and we are entirely brand new to the world of blogging so please bear with us as we negotiate and renovate the site and get it set up just as we like it.

Please also bear with us as we learn how to talk about ourselves to no one in particular. I, personally am rather daunted and slightly embarrassed at the thought that anyone other than A would be interested in what I have to say.

Never fear, food is something I think I can talk about so I'm ready to give it a shot!

We don't quite have a plan on where to start (so many choices and options!), but hopefully in a few weeks this will resemble something interesting and fun!

So welcome and enjoy...

Co-Driver H

No comments:

Post a Comment