Friday, May 8, 2009

Top 30 Aussie Food Blogs.... thanks to Jennifer at Jenius

I've a new found addiction for food blogs.... the more I find, the more I want to keep on finding. It will be a never ending quest with so many popping up in cyberspace each and every day, but what a great quest to have!

I especially like reading Aussie blogs. Don't get me wrong, I love reading about far off and foreign places, but sometimes they just make me a wee bit jealous and envious! Therefore reading about those closer to home provides inspiration, ideas and recipes that are all achievable in my own backyard (well kitchen really!).

I try to keep a list of my favourite sites on my blogroll, but it gets more crowded by the day, so, I was really thrilled when I stumbled across this list posted on Jenius by Jennifer. It's especially super when someone takes the hard work out of finding stuff, so big thanks to Jennifer. It's also rather up to date, so if you like things served up to you fresh on a platter, then check out the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment